In the Beginning
Trials - all you need to know
- How does the free cloud server trial work?
- What does your 5 Day Free Trial include ?
- Are there any restrictions on your 5 Day Free Trial?
- How do I run Windows during my trial?
- Is it possible to have a trial for longer or with extra infrastructure capacity?
- When I sign up, can I continue to use the servers I created during the trial?
- How do I access and control my server?
- Which VNC software is recommended
- What port is used for VNC?
- Why does my password work in VNC but not in RDP/SSH?
- How To: Video to create your first Go2Cloud Cloud Server
- How To : Set up a Windows Cloud Server
Using our Technology
- What are drives and servers and how do I use them?
- How many servers and drives can I have?
- How are my servers and drives distributed between physical hosts?
- Options available when you’re adding new instances (servers, drives or both)
- What do the Shutdown, Hard Power Off and Hard Reset buttons do?
- Do you provide control panels such as cPanel, Plesk or PHPMyAdmin?
- What redundancy is offered by your virtual drives?
- How do I attach more than one drive to a server?
- Can I attach one drive to more than one server?
- I have uploaded an ISO9660 image (.iso file). How do I boot a server from it?
- What happens to my data when a server is shut down?
- How do I grow my disk drive?
- What are your DNS Settings
- How do I add a static IP to my server?
- How do I use multiple static IPs on the same server?
- How do I remove a static IP?
- Will I be charged for bandwidth between my servers?
- What is a private VLAN, why would I use it and how do I configure it?
Uploading CDs / Server Images
- Is it possible to upload my own ISO CD or server images?
- What format server images do you support?
- How can I migrate Linux KVM or QEMU virtual machines into your cloud?
- Can I migrate physical servers into your cloud?
- I use VMWare. Is it possible to upload VMware disk images into Go2Cloud?
- I use HyperV. Is it possible to upload HyperV disk images into Go2Cloud?
Time management on your servers
Using the API
- The Core API
- Resource API Details
- Server API Details
- Server Configuration Details
- Standard Drive Details
- Using the Drive API
Doing Business with Us
Business with Go2Cloud
Billing and Payment
- What is your minimum contract period?
- How will you charge me?
- How will you bill me?
- What is the difference between subscription and burst use?
- Can I purchase a combination of subscription and burst use?
- How do I purchase subscriptions or add prepay balance?