Using our Technology
- What are drives and servers and how do I use them?
- How many servers and drives can I have?
- How are my servers and drives distributed between physical hosts?
- Options available when you’re adding new instances (servers, drives or both)
- What do the Shutdown, Hard Power Off and Hard Reset buttons do?
- Do you provide control panels such as cPanel, Plesk or PHPMyAdmin?
- What redundancy is offered by your virtual drives?
- How do I attach more than one drive to a server?
- Can I attach one drive to more than one server?
- I have uploaded an ISO9660 image (.iso file). How do I boot a server from it?
- What happens to my data when a server is shut down?
- How do I grow my disk drive? See all 8 articles
Uploading CDs / Server Images
- Is it possible to upload my own ISO CD or server images?
- What format server images do you support?
- How can I migrate Linux KVM or QEMU virtual machines into your cloud?
- Can I migrate physical servers into your cloud?
- I use VMWare. Is it possible to upload VMware disk images into Go2Cloud?
- I use HyperV. Is it possible to upload HyperV disk images into Go2Cloud? See all 7 articles